Excellent Low Tax Package
10 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit an Internal Audit Assistant Manager for its Jersey, Channel Islands office.
- Delivery of Internal Audit Assignments within Public Sector clients including benchmarking of systems and processes
- Responsibility for the planning and scheduling of individual assignments
- Identifying key business and audit risks, in line with the engagement
- Identifying relevant controls and developing appropriate testing methodologies
- Preparation of reports detailing identified issues & recommending corrective and preventative actions to resolve them
- Recognition of business opportunities both internally for the Firm and on behalf of the client
- Mentoring junior team members to ensure quality and completion of assignment tasks
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIA or equivalent or coming up to qualification
- Either strong Internal Audit and/or External Audit experience
- Either Public Sector client audit experience is required and/or experience working within the Public Sector in either Internal or External Audit
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.