Internal Audit and Risk Senior/Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Audit and Risk Senior/Manager|
|Contact Name:||Louise O'Donoghue|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 16:44|
- Our client is looking for Audit Manager to join our Global Internal Audit team based in Nottingham. Reporting directly to the Regional Audit Director, this Audit Manager/Senior Auditor plays a key role in delivering independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls within the UK&I, EMEA and APAC regions of the business.
Our client is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 90 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Our client also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
- Assisting the Regional Head of Internal Audit in developing the annual Internal Audit activity plan
- Manage ongoing relationships with the key stakeholders, ensuring the Internal Audit activity plan stays up to date and aligned to strategic priorities and key risks
- Developing the scope of internal audit reviews and agree them with management
- Planning and executing internal audits, and when you are assigned the role of 'Lead Auditor', coordinate the audit process with key stakeholders, manage the activities of other internal auditors (local and overseas) assigned to the project, and review the quality of work performed.
- Prepare draft reports reflecting the results of work performed, and agree the findings and proposed actions with the business owners. Present findings to senior managers of the business and the Global Internal Audit Executive management team.
- Perform follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues where necessary
- Undertake other ad hoc, project and investigation work as required
- Acts as a champion for the concepts of internal control and risk throughout the business
- Maintain a professional development plan to improve technical, interpersonal and management skills consistent with requirements and talent management philosophy
Around 20% of your time will be spent travelling to a number of our different offices overseas, so this is a great opportunity to raise your profile across a truly global organisation.
- We're looking for someone who has audit experience and can bring real passion and personality to the team. You need to be able to translate the world of audit into non-technical language to stakeholders across our business. In particular, it's essential for you to possess the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Proven auditing experience in professional services or in house internal audit
- Qualified internal auditor or accountant (either IIA, ACA, ACCA or similar qualifications)
- Ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders, bringing gravitas to the role to gain buy in from senior management
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to governance and change
- Problem solving skill - you must be able to propose new and innovative solutions
- An approach that champions collaboration and consultation
- Ability to travel to our overseas offices - around 20% of your time will be spent travelling to offices across the globe
- Exposure to a large multinational organisation or "Big 4" professional services as well as experience or qualifications in Audit would be advantageous, but not essential. Experience in financial services or similar regulatory environments would also be beneficial.
Excellent package, including bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Associate Risk Assurance Internal Audit London LTT
Assurance - Internal Audit Senior Associate Bristol
Senior Associates - Assurance - Internal Audit - Midlands
Birmingham, East Midlands, Milton Keynes
Managers - Assurance - Internal Audit FS - Bristol
Senior Associate - Asset & Wealth Management - Internal Audit