£300.00 - £350.00 per day
6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
My client has an immediate need for an experienced internal audit / compliance expert to take up a 3 month contract, with the potential to extend for a further 3 months. The company itself is a tech business based in central London.
You would be putting processes in place and checking the company is compliant with regulations, then completing the testing and walkthroughs. Key responsibilities include:
1. Independent quality review of process documentation (advise of improvements if needed);
2. Identification and quality assessment of existing controls (to be documented);
3. Recommendation where any additional controls are necessary to mitigate risk and reduce error;
4. Review processes against compliance obligations and recommend approach for closing out gaps;
5. Perform various walkthrough/evidence testing to validate process is performed in line with documentation;
6. Assist in establishing the base line processes for an in house internal audit function.
The successful candidate will be ACA, ACCA or IIA qualified with internal audit, compliance or controls experience from a non financial services environment. You must be able to start the role on Monday 25th June.