Interim Tax Specialist
|Job Title:||Interim Tax Specialist|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||David Clamp|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2018 16:14|
Marks Sattin is working with a business based in West Yorkshire who needs a Tax Specialist to support the Head of Tax for 3 months initially.
In the role you will be required to:-
- Prepare the corporation tax computations
- Reporting the direct tax charge for inclusion in management and statutory accounts for companies
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining deadlines for tax returns and tax payments.
- Assist with the preparation of the tax journals to be provided to finance
- Subject to the requirements of the business, the role holder may also be asked to assist with compliance for other taxes, such as preparation of VAT returns or compliance with Employment taxes
With the recent influx in work load, you will ideally be available to start at short notice should you be successful. You will have strong experience working in a tax role and have the ability to be self-sufficient.
This is a fantastic business with a great culture to match!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Management Accountant
£225.00 - £300.00 per day
Finance Planning & Analysis Interim
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Expatriate Tax Senior Manager
Corporate Tax Director