£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 days ago
The Interim Tax Manager will be responsible for all for managing tax and the gift aid process, to ensure timely and accurate reporting, compliance, efficiency and effective strategy and planning. The Interim Tax Manager will be required to provide specialist advice and guidance in relation to tax across the organisation, referring to and managing additional professional support as required.
My client is a global charity based in Oxford.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Tax Manager will be:
- Strategic tax management, planning and compliance including external representation.
- Tax and related financial support and advice for trading subsidiary's boards.
- Increase awareness of tax and its associated issues in house.
- Manage submission of tax returns to strict deadlines.
- Manage, analyse and regularly report irrecoverable VAT costs.
- Manage tax in financial systems and support information systems development.
- Overall management of end to end gift aid processes.
- Promote and influence knowledge and development of gift aid.
- Support immediate and wider finance team.
- Ad-hoc projects and other tasks as requested by senior management.
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully qualified, either CCAB/CIMA or Tax equivalent.
- Able to demonstrate previous Tax management experience.
- Able to demonstrate effective management of staff.
- IT literate and highly proficient in Excel.
- Ability to work effectively under minimum supervision.
- Gift Aid experience is desirable but not essential.
My client is offering between £40,000 and £45,000 basic salary with a vast array of additional benefits.