Interim Project Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Project Accountant|
|Salary:||£275 - £325 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jack Stuart|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 17:22|
A fantastic interim project accountant assignment to chiefly provide support to Project & Contract managers during project delivery.
Project Accounting Requirements
- In line with UK and USA Reporting Requirements, complete monthly accounts for all assigned projects to support as project accountant on a timely basis.
- Preparation of monthly project reports, producing reports on current status, future projections and variance analysis to budget,
- Communicate those results around the business as required
- Enhance those reports to include S-Curves, cash-flow projections & risk registers
- Monitor contracts and ensure that all customer billings / contract variations are raised & logged in an accurate and timely fashion. Update Project Manager on status of customer payments.
Commercial Support Requirements
- Complete financial concurrence of company bids tenders in line with company procedures
- Assist commercial managers in completing complex price breakdowns for project tenders
- Complete cash-flow forecasts for significant bids and tenders.
- Completion of Post Project Financial Reviews of completed projects outlining budget differences and reasons from original plan and feedback into Commercial environment
- Demonstrates a good knowledge and understanding of accounts
- Understands technical & operational issues at a high level and able to present them clearly for finance.
- Presents & explains finance to non-financial managers.
- Ability to work pro-actively & independently, effectively managing varying workloads on a variety of projects
- Understanding and knowledge of contracts and the contractual process
- Effective working knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Excellent Microsoft Excel based skills - Financial formulae, Lookups, Pivots, Basic Macro's
- Knowledge of IFS or similar financial systems
- A good accounting qualification and university level education.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
Should you wish to register your interest please do get in contact at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim IFRS Technical Accountant
£400 - £450 per day
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
Perth & Kinross
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Pension
£220.00 - £250.00 per day
Financial Systems Accountant
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus