£20.00 - £25.00 per hour
15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Interim Payroll Manager- Up to 3 Months. Fantastic opportunity to join a established South West business.
Your new company
Working with the hospitality and retail sector.
Your new role
Currently the organisation is going through a migration of systems. You will be involved in over seeing the final stage of this migration. The business has 500 perm employees across the payrolls and this flexes up to 800 during peak. They have a mixture of contracts including, standard Mon-Fri, 5 in 7 salaried, variable hourly both perm and fixed term, zero-hour and annualised hours.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead the in-house payroll, ensure the payroll is committed and paid in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supervising 1 Payroll Administrator
- Supervising payroll process and resolving any issues arising, assisting in cross-checking, queries etc.
- Resolve any payroll queries arising, organising additional payments or providing breakdown of pay slip calculations as required.
- Input accurate and complete leaver and termination data into system.
- Responsible for Pension and Life Assurance submissions for the companies and ensuring the payroll processes and reports facilitating auto-enrolment are correct.
- Distribute SSP1 / SMP1 / OSPP1 and SAP1 to employees.
- Distribute payslips, P45s and P60s.
- Provide Human Resources and Management Accounts with accurate and timely HR and payroll information in order to produce monthly KPI reports.
- Assist with external auditor queries and reconciliation of payroll costs to statutory accounts for the companies and Trusts.
- Posting of payroll and expenses payments on the accounts system.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
What you'll need to succeed
A successful candidate will have worked in a similar Payroll role. You will need to be confident and hit the ground running, executing the above duties to a high standard.
What you'll get in return
We will look at candidates who are seeking either full time or part time.
Up to £47000
Parking on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.