Brighton, East Sussex
15 days ago
The role itself is highly autonomous and offers a huge amount in the way of progression and experience building. Initially, the role will be focused on improving Group Finance processes including the implementation of new systems to streamline reporting and consolidation. After this initial project has been managed and is successfully running, the role can be moulded as the incumbent sees fit, including potential for commercial input, globally.
A large, FMCG business with global reach are currently looking to bring on a Senior Group Accountant for a interim role in their Brighton office. With a very lean head office function, this offers exceptional exposure to the executive team including the CEO & CFO on an almost daily basis.
- Working closely alongside the Group FC, focusing on improving Group Finance processes
- Extensive year end accounting focus
- Running the relevant month-end processes to produce necessary management reports
- Advise on and help implement new procedures and systems across the group
- Regular liaisons with Group FC, CFO & CEO
- Accounting/Reporting for Head office based activities
- Effectively liaising and managing relationships with the shared service centre to ensure timely and accurate reporting to all regional BUs
- Occasional overseas travel as required
The ideal candidate must be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and preferably come from a practice background. You must be a confident and effective communicator at all levels and ideally have some experience in a multi-entity multinational environment.
£399- £400 / day