£300 - £400 per day
13 days ago
Our client, a market leading niche manufacturer is now seeking a technically strong Interim Group Financial Controller to take responsibility for all statutory and management reporting plus significant commercial finance duties. Working closely with and providing essential support to a dynamic FD your key responsibilities will include:
- Coach and develop a team of 4 Qualified Accountants.
- Responsible for the Group consolidation
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the Group quarterly financial statements and Group annual consolidated accounts.
- Lead the regional and Group teams in the adoption of new accounting standards, i.e. IFRS16.
- Oversee the consistency of accounting processes across the Group and maintain the Group Accounting Manual.
- Provide adhoc technical guidance and support to the regional finance teams.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the Group external audit team.
- Identify and implement process improvements and streamline activities wherever relevant.
- Coordinate all Monthly reporting & control
- Taxation management, liaising with external advisers to ensure compliance
- Coordinate annual/quarterly and short term forecasting
- Cash-flow monitoring, reporting and forecasting
- Provide technical leadership of accounting standards and compliance
- Management and development of a small professional team
You will be a qualified accountant with and in-depth knowledge IFRS reporting, experience of SAP reporting requirements would be a significant advantage. Technically strong you will set and deliver to high standards, your strong interpersonal and communication skills will enable you to influence across the business.