Pontyclun, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£37000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
5 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Interim Financial Controller - 12 months - Llantrisant
Your new company
Your new company is a privately owned FMCG business based in Llantrisant. The business has grown substantially in recent years and still has ambitious plans to continue to do so.
Your new role
Your new role will be taking a lead on the sites overall finance function. This will include the full month end accounting process and the line management of a small, stable team.
Duties ; -
- Monthly management accounts, with detailed analysis against budget and prior years providing explanations where necessary
- Provision of rolling forecasts (sales, costs against budget with commentary)
- Responsibility for accounting procedures on site (ledger clerk supervision)
- Monthly analysis and forecasting
- Perform regular reconciliations and reviews to ensure accuracy
- Maintain cash flow ensuring good supplier relations are maintained and adequate funding is available.
- Oversee banking arrangements and payment runs
- Provide VAT accounting including returns to HMRC and EC Sales List
- Preparation of year end accounts for review and submission to Group Finance Director
- Involvement in finance and business systems development.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be a fully or part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA), ideally you will have some FMCG experience, we would also consider manufacturing experience. The successful candidate will ideally have management experience but this is not a pre requisite.
What you'll get in return
In return you`ll be offered a competitive salary up to £42,000, pension, holidays and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.