£250 - £300 per day +
5 days ago
We are currently working with a leading organisation in Burton u Trent with a strong heritage in the area who are now looking for an Immediately Available Financial Accountant with interviews organised for this week/ early next and a view for the successful Interim to start on Monday or even sooner!
This is a 4-5 month contract, you will be part of a large business with a heritage in the local area and a growing finance team, you will be responsible for internal compliance tasks, external regulatory reporting relating to VAT, statutory accounts and expense reporting.
- Support the Finance Director with with the preparation and review of statutory accounts to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Prepare budgeting & forecast reports, working closely with the wider business (non finance) and client directly.
- Improve financial controls for business unit.
- Reconciliation review and improvement.
- Month end activities including journal preparation, variance analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
On offer is a day rate of up to £300 on an initial 4-5 month basis.
If this role is of interest please apply ASAP with your latest CV and contact details and should your details be of interest I will be in touch straight away.
There is a possibility of some home based working so those who are based slighly further away are also encouraged to apply.