£55000 - £60000 per annum
9 days ago
A 9 month Interim Financial Accountant contract at a Silver Circle Law firm. Working closely with the Group Reporting Manager, the Senior Financial Accountant and the Accounts Payable team to deliver the financial and management accounts.
The clients is a very successful Silver Circle Law firm, operating in the legal industry.
The Interim Financial Accountant will be completely responsible for the accounting reporting of the UK entity, including;
- Monthly management accounts
- Statutory reporting
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation and review of the P&L and Balance Sheet, as well as any necessary reconciliation
- Variance analysis
- Cost allocation modelling
- Assist in the preparation of annual accounts for the law firm, liaising with external auditors
- Assist with the month-end close
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal Interim Financial Accountant will;
- Be a fully qualified accountant with a ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification (or international equivalent)
- Experience using a practice management system
- High level of excel spreadsheet ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of PQE
- Legal experience preferred but not essential
- Available to start in the next 3 weeks
A competitive salary of £55-60k based on previous experience. Working from a Central London location.