£350 - £400 per day + Benefits
20 days ago
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd
Our client, a leading company, part of one of the largest groups in their industry, are looking for an Interim Finance Manager. You'll be part of a large and growing finance team including 6 direct reports, those reports include four qualified and two qualified accountants. As well as being a competent manager, you need to thrive under pressurised environments and be able to take control of professional development programs.
* Managing a team of six accountants.
* Produce detailed board reporting for the CIO.
* Presenting reporting on liquidity, asset valuation and ringfencing assets to internal committees.
* Detailed variance analysis between budget and actuals.
* Notes for Statutory accounts under UK GAAP & IFRS.
* Take part in leading the professional development program, including presenting courses on accountancy and leading a trainee mentoring scheme.
This all-encompassing role requires an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with at least 3 years post-qualified experience. A key part of this positions is both mentoring and line managing, so an effective managerial style is required. This role could provide the ideal opportunity to branch into mentoring as well as take on important duties for the company.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.