£250.00 - £300.00 per day
11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Our client, a leading non profit organisation in Reading, are recruiting for an interim finance business partner.
Strong business partnering skills are the key requirement, and you must be a fully qualified accounting as the role has a unique mix of financial and commercial accounting.
Key duties include:
- To provide timely and accurate processing of all assets maintenance transactions, Balance sheet reconciliations and regular reconciliations between Finance system, Housing system and the Asset Management system.
- To prepare management accounts reports, quarterly forecast and annual budget for all assets maintenance related transactions including revenue, capital and overheads spend..
- To contribute to asset related regulatory, governmental returns and statistical returns.
- To monitor Value for Money efficiencies against targets and report savings accurately.
- To support and collaborate as part of the Capital Finance Team and the wider Finance team. To display a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, customer focused service and ability to deliver the results in a changing
- To provide a high quality Finance business partnering service to the Asset Management team, Customer Contact, Asset Support, Document Services & Compliance. This will include providing financial advice and support to the departmental management teams and budget holders and to be a first point of contact in Finance for all asset maintenance budget holders.
- To build effective working relationship, seek regular feedback on the service provided by the team and initiate and develop solutions to satisfy changing needs of customers.
- To be the expert on Capitalisation/Revenue policies, and be up to date on changing policies.
- To provide continuous improvement of processes & procedures in line with their policies & best practise.
Please apply today. Neil Rutherford at Hays in managing the recruitment of this role exclusively.