Interim Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Interim Finance Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Ramsey|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 17:33|
Newmarket based with a large manufacturing organisation
Newmarket based manufacturng organisation
- Improving the impact and understanding of financial reporting through effective communication - influence and initiate change to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Ownership of the forecast and budget process, ensuring adequate oversite, challenge and control. Reporting against these and identify risks and opportunities contained within
- Ownership of Working Capital, driving actions where necessary to control and improve this.
- Providing commercial analysis and delivering insight to the business - understand how and where the business creates value and promote a culture of commercial excellence.
- Anticipating and understanding the implications of risks and opportunities facing the business - identify the range of potential outcomes and scenarios.
- Identifying the costs and benefits of key business initiatives, including capital investment appraisals, commercial tenders, procurement strategies, operational efficiency programmes.
- Ensuring that the business operates efficient and effective processes within the overall governance framework - maintain appropriate financial controls and drive process efficiency.
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships - demonstrate an ability to listen, interpret, influence, negotiate, inspire and challenge.
Candidates will be qualified accountants, but they also need to demonstrate other specific qualities including:
- Strong intellect, analytical and planning skills combined with a commercial outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to see the value in the information provided and to inspire others to make use of it.
- Strength in simplifying financial systems and processes and making reporting systems relevant.
Day Rate / FTC available
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FInance Business Partner
Coventry, West Midlands
£65000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
Finance Business Partner
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Finance Business Partner
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Senior Finance Business Partner
£53000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
Senior Business Partner
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car