£250.00 - £275.00 per day
16 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A public sector organisation based in Oxfordshire area.
Your new role
A 4 month interim assignment performing an assessment on the organisation for counter fraud , assessing vulnerabilities with a focus on cyber crime.
Training and promoting awareness of potential fraud and cyber crime.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous counter fraud experience, including cybercrime and delivery of complex investigations
- Ability to provide an assessment of the overall risk of fraud, error and irregularity
- Knowledge of emerging fraud risks impacting local government
- Experienced in delivering fraud training and promoting fraud awareness within an organisation
- Ability to work within appropriate regulations, laws, professional standards and guidelines in the provision of counter fraud services
- Experience of working in local government desirable
What you'll get in return
On offer a 4 month interim assignment on a day rate. Friendly working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.