Competitive plus excellent benefits package
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A market leading international group with offices in Colchester, Essex are looking to recruit a qualified accountant with good technical accounting knowledge, strong analytical & IT skills with the ability to communicate and and build rapport at all levels.
Your new role
Is Intercompany Accountant working in a busy and highly successful finance function where you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of account reconciliations
- Preparation, reconciliation and analysis of the monthly Management Accounts
- Reconciliation of revenue to information and explanations from the business and between the General Ledger, sub-ledgers and other systems
- Assist in the production of financial analysis
- Preparation of the calculation of commission, royalty and profit share calculations
- Calculation of bad debt provisions
- Preparation of accruals and release of prepayments Accruals and prepayments
- Analysis and resolution of adhoc problems using your knowledge of the business and the systems
- Assistance with adhoc duties as needed, including covering workload in other teams
- Assistance with processing Intercompany transactions
- Liaison with other departments for reconciliation queries
- Contribution to the process of capitalising assets and running depreciation
- Treasury postings & reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of audit queries
- Assistance with WIP analysis, product costing, provisions (i.e. stock)
- Processing Intercompany transactions
- Publishing the financial results in SAP FC
- Budgeting, forecasting, modelling and analysis of direct cost base and divisional recharges (Global Support team only)
- Tax & Compliance duties as required by your SSC
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- General duty of care to colleagues
- Work collaboratively across teams
- Act as a role model to others
- Provide help and a buddy system to other members of the team depending upon your level (SSC Specific)
What you'll need to succeed
The Intercompany Accountant will be a qualified Accountant who is customer focused and enjoys working in a busy environment and part of a team. They will be an excellent communicator and problem solver able to manage their time effectively. They will have broad accounting experience, strong analytical and reconciliation skills and eager to develop and progress within the business.
What you'll get in return
The Intercompany Accountant will be offered a highly competitive salary and excellent flexible benefits package. They will be working with a leading employer of choice who invest in their people and can offer excellent opportunity for career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.