Insolvency Case Administrator
|Job Title:||Insolvency Case Administrator|
|Salary:||20000 - 30000|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2018 12:16|
Based in the Cardiff office with guidance from a tight knit team, the role of Insolvency Case Administrator involves being responsible for a portfolio of personal and corporate insolvencies. The Case Administrator provides a high quality service to clients, ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled alongside the Insolvency Practitioner’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
We operate out of a network of offices across Surrey, Hampshire, Cardiff and London, providing our clients with easy access and local knowledge.
Many of our clients are expanding overseas and benefit from the outward perspective we can provide via our active membership of HLB International.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our client’s businesses.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Using a number of different sources to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case
- Communicating with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders, creditors and employees
- Preparing statutory reports and ensuring cases are closed efficiently
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of cases with appropriate management
- Collaborating with others, including providing support and assistance to other team members when required
- Carrying out investigations within insolvency assignments where appropriate
Come and work for a recognized employer of choice, where we can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- Market rate base salary
- 25 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Employer contribution pension programme
- Flexible working policy (core hours are between 10am and 4.30pm)
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR Program & Social Events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Program - our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Around 2-3 years’ experience working in an insolvency role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, to manage workload and meet statutory and internal deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication
- An ability to understand technical issues
- Familiarity with common Microsoft programmes
- Being proficient with IPS software is an advantage.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Insolvency Case Administrator then apply online ASAP.
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSL supply chain, please be aware we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond to agencies outside of the PSL and we do not accept speculative CV's as an introduction. Please do not contact individual hiring managers or the Talent Acquisition team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's