£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
CORPORATE INSOLVENCY ADMINISTRATOR - TOP 30 UK PRACTICE, LONDON - PERMANENT SALARY OF £35000 - £40000 PA
Your new company
Top 30 UK Accountancy Practice in Central London office.
Your new role
- Full lifecycle management of a portfolio of corporate cases
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
- Investigation into and reporting on the conduct of directors and the reasons for failure
- Supervising/training more junior members of staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven success managing a varied corporate caseload in an insolvency/restructuring & recovery practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Has the foresight to see issues before they occur and implement effective countermeasures
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders, acts with maturity, respect and integrity at all times
- Basic competence utilising MS Office applications
- A sound knowledge of IPS
- CPI qualified or training for is an advantage but not essential. An accounting qualification is not essential.
What you'll get in return
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.