To £75,000 + 20% bonus
20 days ago
This global media leader and provider of business information has operations in three continents and global revenues exceeding $12bn. With their tax technology team quickly becoming the fastest growing part of the business, the Group are looking to bring on board a tax trained professional with indirect tax experience and an interest in tax technology.
As the Indirect Tax Technology Manager you will principally be responsible for the delivery of operational indirect projects and compliance software. Furthermore, you will subsequently drive the tactical and strategic direction of the Indirect Tax Compliance and Determination products in the EMEA market. You will have the privilege of solely handling their top clients whilst providing technical advice on your area of expertise; the ability to act commercially is key.
- Provision of indirect tax expertise
- Drive innovation and differentiation across the group of products
- Demonstration of indirect tax technology solutions to multinational customers
- Management of stakeholders on multi-disciplinary tax technology projects
- Primary liaison with Sales, Development, Tax Research, Support and Training
- Explain related issues/problems and solutions to non-tax & technical staff
- Deliver standardized and proven processes, methods, techniques and approaches
Background in indirect tax
In-house or practice applicants welcome
Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
In depth experience of working with large complex clients
Interest in tax technology and system implementation
Chance to travel
Excellent progression path
Unrivalled bonus scheme
Contributory pension scheme.
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners: