£30000.00 - £31000.00 per annum + pension
16 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
A driven individual with considerable experience in managing volume transactions & ensuring financial controls
Your new company
My client is a very large charity based in Oxford who help overcome poverty and rebuild lives after disasters and famine.
Your new role
The Income Team Manager is responsible for day to day operation of the income team and the delivery of a cost-effective, efficient service to meet regular and varied internal and external deadlines. You will be working closely with different departments across the organisation to ensure accurate and timely income processing of our non trading income, with a right first time approach attitude and ensuring value for money income processing whilst maintaining tight financial controls. With the aid of our fundraising finance analyst, you will also be providing financial support and advice to Managers at Divisional Management Team Level, their direct reports and other non-financial managers within the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Substantial accounting experience and knowledge
- Ability to build, manage and develop a team of staff and volunteers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator - written and oral
- Good planning skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Innovative, flexible and adaptable
- Drive to achieve results
- Ability to persuade and influence at a senior level
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle PeopleSoft financial systems
- Good IT skill, including Excel
- Knowledge and experience of CRM Database Ascent or equivalent
- Experience in Income Processing
- Accounting qualification
What you'll get in return
An immediate start is necessary or readily available candidate
Genuine career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.