In-house Tax Manager
|Job Title:||In-house Tax Manager|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||David Clamp|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 10:43|
Marks Sattin is working with a leading business in West Yorkshire who are looking at recruiting for a Tax Manager. The role reports into the Group Financial Controller and will include exposure to the CFO and senior stakeholders from around the group's businesses. Against the backdrop of increased compliance and regulation generally, it provides a real opportunity to enhance and streamline treasury and tax activities and bring value through quality business support.
Within the role, you will:
- Providing strategic, technical and commercial tax advice to the group and managing the group's tax compliance work, with the assistance of an external professional tax team
- Oversee and improve tax compliance processes
- Manage the relationship with HMRC and external professional tax team
- Act as business partner for commercial initiatives in order to assess and manage tax implications
- With a strong tax background, be capable of delivering tax assistance and advice in line with current UK legislation and tax practices
Ideally you will be qualified ACA, CTA, ACCA, CIMA and have experience working in a consultative approach to the business. You will have proven knowledge of current and up-coming corporation tax legislation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's