£40000 - £44000 per annum
16 days ago
Marks Sattin is working with an award winning business in Warwickshire who are looking at recruiting for a Tax Accountant.
The role reports into the Senior Tax Manager and will include exposure to the CFO and senior stakeholders. Due to increased compliance and regulation, it provides a real opportunity to enhance and streamline tax activities and bring value through quality business support.
- Providing strategic, technical and commercial tax advice to the group and managing the group's tax compliance work
- Oversee and improve tax compliance processes
- Manage the relationship with HMRC
- Act as business partner for commercial initiatives in order to assess and manage tax implications
- With a strong tax background, be capable of delivering tax assistance and advice in line with current UK legislation and tax practices
Ideally you will be recently qualified ACA, CTA, ACCA, CIMA and have experience working in a consultative approach to the business. You will have proven knowledge of current and up-coming corporation tax legislation.