Head of Trusts and Tax
|Job Title:||Head of Trusts and Tax|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Topping|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 15:15|
A leading firm in Manchester is seeking a Head of Trusts and Tax to join a talented and successful team
Your new company
Our client is a professional firm based in Manchester and we are seeking an ambitious tax professional to join a highly motivated and dynamic tax and trusts team in the position of Head of Trusts and Tax. Salary will reflect the successful applicants skill set and market rate.
Your new role
You will join the team in a period of growth and will oversee the day to day administration of the trust and tax team and manage the portfolio on a day to day basis ;-
- Payments to HMRC and beneficiaries
- Investment of trust funds
- Cash flow management
- Manage the trust accounts and tax returns
- FACTA registration
- Ensure the team hits the deadlines on tax payments, income tax and inheritance tax return submissions
- Supervise the completion of the preparation and submission of annual tax returns of both in-house and external clients
- Assist with estate administration matters
- Provide tax advice and reports relating to trust matters and other estate planning
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be qualified STEP, CTA, ACA or ACCA and possess exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
What you'll get in return
Excellent offices in a culture where hard work and success is recognised and rewarded.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Tax Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Personal Tax Accountant (Part time or full time)
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Excellent Low Tax Package
Partnership Accountant – Accountancy practice firm
50000 - 60000