Head of Operational Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Operational Finance|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam Aston|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 17:07|
As Head of Finance you will have a broad hands on role, working closely alongside the rest of the finance team and with persons outside of the finance function. An important aspect is maintaining excellent and productive relationships with key stakeholders as well as ensuring tight control of key Balance Sheet control accounts and manipulating and reconciling large sets of data.
The company is very well established and they take pride in their honest mindset and great partnerships with customers and suppliers.
They are always challenging their own ideas and business model, striving for the optimum way to deliver a valuable service and always producing the best outcomes possible for customers.
- Ensuring tight control of key Balance Sheet control accounts
- In conjunction with the relevant stakeholders of the business, support the annual budgeting process
- Provide effective leadership and management to the finance department
- Maintain excellent and productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Ad-hoc analysis and project work as required
The role would suit a qualified accountant who has strong month end experience and is comfortable with large volumes of data and complex reconciliation. A quick learner who can quickly get up to speed and understand the processes and systems and not be scared to innovate and look for improvements and efficiency
- This role would ideally suit a candidate with 2+ years post qualified experience with a solid technical accounting & control skill set and lends itself to a background in Practice
- Strong month end experience and demonstrable track record of driving a rigorous controls agenda
- Complex reconciliations
- Ability to challenge and influence across Finance and non-Finance
- Logical approach to problem solving and analysis
- Detail conscious
- Strong analytical and planning skills
This role as Head of Operational Finance is great opportunity to work closely with key business stakeholders, drive the development of financial reporting and it's a chance to really influence the operation of the finance function.
The role offers the opportunity for hands on technical accounting alongside building relationships outside of the finance function.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance
£65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
Head of Finance
£70,000-£80,000 plus benefits
Head of FP&A
£75000.00 - £85000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£20000 - £25000 per annum