Head of Indirect Tax
|Job Title:||Head of Indirect Tax|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Topping|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 15:17|
Head of Indirect Tax required for a business based in Manchester paying £65,000 to £75,000 + Car + bonus
Your new company
Our client is a recognised name in Manchester and we are seeking a Head of Indirect Tax to manage and motivate a successful indirect team
Your new role
The role will in the main provide an advisory service to the rest of the business along side ensuring the compliance team hit deadlines on a regular basis with accuracy. The role will :
- Day to day manage the indirect tax function
- Manage the relationship for indirect tax with internal stakeholders and support the Tax Director with external stakeholders
- Manage the day to day complex advisory in line with the tax business plan
- Day to day management of advice to the business on indirect issues in the UK and EU
- Day to day management of the internal control management framework
- Identify and implement improvements to the risk and compliance process for indirect tax, including systems changes and automation
- Lead SAO procedures
- Timely and accurate tax returns and payments
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven experience of providing an indirect tax service that is best in class coupled with man-management skills.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £65,000 to £75,000 + car + bonus working in offices that are situated within great transport links.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's