Head of Financial Shared Services
|Job Title:||Head of Financial Shared Services|
|Salary:||£48000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Taylor|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 19:31|
Robertson Bell Finance are searching for a Head of Financial Shared Services to join a large, market leading International Development organisation. The role is based in central London and is an 18-month FTC
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows.
- Play the lead role in the business transformation project, identifying issues within the transactional finance function and implementing new processes and policies as well as new systems.
- Leading the purchase ledger team through a key period of change with the end goal being a paperless process whilst supervising them on a day to day basis.
- Take responsibility for the management of the Financial Shared Services team.
- UK and International payroll (multi-currency) and liaising with overseas team members.
- Liaising with global partners to help improve compliance processes on an international basis.
- Giving technical advice and training around implemented policies and procedures to people across all areas of the organisation.
To be considered for this post you must be a fully qualified accountant with experience managing a purchase ledger team. A proven track record in change management is essential, particularly around system implementation projects. The successful candidate will ideally have a good understanding of Sun or Agresso systems.
This role is moving extremely quickly and requires someone with no more than a one-week notice period.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's