£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A large NHS Trust based in Dartford providing specialist services across community health, mental health and learning disabilities.
Your new role
Full responsibility for a team of 17, including financial accounts, AP, AR, Cash, and line management responsibility for 2, you will be charged with controlling and developing a high output accounting function with a annual budget of £500,000 and treasury budget of £60M.
- Providing interdepartmental advise on IFRS, PFI, NHS VAT
- Producing corporate reports for Director of Finance
- Responsible for accuracy of trusts statutory accounts
- Ensuring integrity of financial systems
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previously managed large finance teams and taken lead on production of statutory accounts for a large complex organisation or group enterprise, ideally with previous or current exposure within NHS however this is not essential as support will be provided in initial months.
- Fully qualified status (ACCA, ACA, ACMA)
- Managed a large team 10+
- worked in large complex environment
- Produced / reviewed statutory accounts
- 5+ years PQE
- in depth knowledge of IFRS
What you'll get in return
You will received a salary up to £60,000 BOE, NHS pension, holiday allowance and work with a highly skilled and well supported team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.