£50000 - £70000 per annum
17 days ago
Our client an award winning architecture firm based in London is seeking to recruit a qualified accountant with responsibility for the financial management and statutory reporting of the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and deliver monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and liaison with external Auditors
- Prepare annual financial budgets
- Manage and forecast daily, weekly and monthly cashflow.
- Manage credit control policies and procedures
- Manage working capital
- Capital expenditure - evaluation and preparation of submissions
- Analyse the profitability of projects and report findings to Senior Management
- Assist in optimising the company's financial performance and strategic position.
- An Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- A background in leading monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting processes
- The ability to develop MI for senior management.
- Strong IT skills ideally with knowledge of Sage
- Ability to work discretely with confidential financial & personal information
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Experience of working within a partnership model advantageous
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.