Head of Finance - FinTech
|Job Title:||Head of Finance - FinTech|
|Salary:||£100000 - £120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Otter|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 16:03|
A fast growing FinTech business are looking for an experienced accountant to join their small but growing finance team as the Head of Finance. Reporting into the CFO you will be in charge of running the day to day accounting and work with the CFO on different projects - The role has 3 direct reports and the team is likely to grow within the next year to 18 months.
The location and offices are amazing and you will benefit from a great company culture. They are a well-respected name within FinTech and marked as one to watch in the next few years.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Production of the monthly Board packs and monthly management accounts
- Leading key projects such as migration to IFRS
- Leading the external audits and preparation of Group Statutory Accounts, compliant with FRS 102
- Continued development of the finance team and systems to enable the finance funtion to grow.
- Strong technical knowledge, with an emphasis on planning and control.
- Ensure continued compliance with accounting policies and suggest / implement improvements as and when required,
- Work closely with senior internal stakeholders incl as the founders and CFO to assist with the production of annual budget and business performance
- Manage the Monthly, Accounts Payable & Receivables and VAT returns
Then successful candidate will be/have:
- A qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Experience heading up a finance team is essential
- It is a benefit to have been in a similar role either within FinTech, Tech or Financial services
- Lending experience is a benefit but not essential
- Good IFRS knowledge
The role is paying in the region of £100,000 - £120,000 and if this sounds of interested and you fit in with what they are looking for please do get in contact on either email@example.com or 02077479724
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's