West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
12 days ago
This is a head of finance position within a circa £40 million turnover business based in the West London/Middlesex region.
This role will have oversight of the operational finance function & will involve partnering with senior stakeholders within the business.
A stable organisation backed by a larger group, my client operates in the services industry.
- Overall responsibility for / management of the finance team.
- Lead/ motivate / train team to maximise performance.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of month end processes, including reporting to parent company.
- Ensure compliance with group policies with regards to all taxation matters (including PAYE, VAT and Corporation Tax).
- Provide commercial support to non-finance managers.
- Lead and drive improvements to finance systems and processes.
- Take the lead in annual budgeting process.
- Qualified accountant (or significant experience of working as an accountant).
- Ability to lead, influence and manage a team (and experience of doing so).
- Ability to work both at an overview level and in the detail.
- Act as the technical accounting lead within the team.
- Ability to relate to and explain numbers to non-finance managers.
- Ability to understand the commercial implications of decisions.
- Work with the Senior Management Team on tactical initiatives.
- Ideally having worked as a FC / Head of Finance within SME's previously.
A permanent head of finance role within the trade and services industry paying in the realm of £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits. This role is based in the West London / Middlesex region.