Up to £30.00 per hour
8 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Head of Finance Temporary 3 month contract £60,000
Your new company
My client based in Stone is looking for an experienced Head of Finance to join existing finance team. This is a pivotal role in Group Finance and you will be reporting directly to CFO and working closely with Financial Controller.
Your new role
As a Head of Finance you will be responsible for below duties:
- Preparation, completion and filing of statutory accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Preparation of financial sections of interim and preliminary results announcements
- Calculation of UK corporation and deferred tax provisions for accounts purposes and for submission to tax authorities
- Coordination of R&D tax credit claim submissions
- Management of group transfer pricing policy
- Management of group insurance, PLC share schemes and group property leases
- Assisting CFO with group bank relationship, group legal matters, pension scheme and PLC reporting
- Project management of group restructuring and tax planning
- Control of and reporting earn- out arrangements
- Application of accounting policies,controls and procedures across group
- Strategic business planning
- Treasury reporting
- Company secretary responsibilities
- Production of year end and half year schedules and files for auditors
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant with strong commercial and technical accounting background. You will have experience in producing statutory accounts under IFRS, corporation tax and deferred tax calculations, systems implementation and project management. City reporting experience is necessary in this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.