Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Salary:||£350 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||William Chew|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 11:07|
The postholder will champion the provision of a customer-focused finance function, providing useful, consistent and accurate financial information to colleagues across the organisation and enabling them to do business efficiently in an appropriately controlled environment
A progressive group of museums operating internationally.
- Develop and lead an approachable and high-performing finance team
- Oversee the management of financial operations, ensuring a robust system of internal controls
- Develop the functionality of the finance system
- Continuously develop efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting processes
- Manage the annual business planning cycle
- Develop management information and reporting to support stakeholder needs
- financial planning and management within a large, complex, customer focused setting.
- auditing and preparation of financial statements.
- development and/or implementation of finance systems.
- providing strategic financial advice to senior managers.
- identify and deliver innovative and effective ways of communicating financial information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
International Head of Finance
£50000 - £55760 per annum + WFH, flexible working
Head of One HMG Finance
£36,247 plus London location allowance of £5,000 per year
Head of Finance - 28 hours
East London, London
£172 - £60000 per annum + pro rata
Head of FP&A
£55000 - £63000 per annum
Head of Investment
£69,012 - £79,026