£350 - £500 per day
25 days ago
The postholder will champion the provision of a customer-focused finance function, providing useful, consistent and accurate financial information to colleagues across the organisation and enabling them to do business efficiently in an appropriately controlled environment
A progressive group of museums operating internationally.
- Develop and lead an approachable and high-performing finance team
- Oversee the management of financial operations, ensuring a robust system of internal controls
- Develop the functionality of the finance system
- Continuously develop efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting processes
- Manage the annual business planning cycle
- Develop management information and reporting to support stakeholder needs
- financial planning and management within a large, complex, customer focused setting.
- auditing and preparation of financial statements.
- development and/or implementation of finance systems.
- providing strategic financial advice to senior managers.
- identify and deliver innovative and effective ways of communicating financial information.