£60000 - £65000 per annum
18 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company:
Prestigious membership based organisation with significant property assets. This organisation get most of their income from rents, catering and events. The organisation is based in a fantastic building in the heart of London. The team at this organisation are professional and friendly and the organisation offers excellent work life balance as well as benefits.
Your new role:
We are seeking a Head of Finance to report into the Director of Finance and manage 3 staff members. The role has a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Support and guide budget holders and Executive Team members in their financial management responsibilities
- Produce, agree and maintain with budget holders annual phased budgets to ensure robust financial control of resources
- Maintain strong financial controls and where possible review and improve
- Produce to required external standards the statutory accounts for the Inn and the final salary pension scheme
What you'll need to succeed:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years experience working in a managerial position within a Finance department, ideally but not essentially, within a charitable organisation.
- Experience at coaching and mentoring team members through professional qualifications
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Access and Word and ability to use accountancy software packages.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
What you'll get in return:
This organisation offers a fantastic environment to work in and excellent benefits including 30+ days holidays, lunch provided daily, 10% non- contributory pension scheme. The organisation will also offer work life balance including a 9-5 working day but also a challenging role with progression and learning opportunity.
What you need to do now:
Please apply asap to be considered!