Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £50000 per annum
13 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Head of Finance to join a growing SME business in the Birmingham area.
In this very hands on role, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and accurate running of the finance function for the group.
You will provide in-depth analysis and insight on performance and opportunities and then developing these into actions for the business as well as taking ownership for the month-end accounting cycle, and weekly / monthly reporting.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accounting & Reporting - annual budgeting and forecasting, monthly flash reporting, month-end management accounts, tax packs and weekly accounts
- Management of the finance team also overseeing Financial Reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash/Treasury
Ideally you will:
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Possess experience of working in a similar position having managed a team of 5 plus
- Be able to influence business leaders and drive a strong service based culture
- Be highly analytical with strong problem solving skills
On offer is a salary of £50,000 plus excellent company benefits.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch for further information or alternatively apply directly.