£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance and Bonus
17 days ago
This is an active role in delivering the UK&I finance strategy for one of The UK's most trusted supply chain and logistics businesses who pride themselves on service delivery to their clients. In this role you will mainly be based out of the Burton upon Trent area but travel to other sites will be required.
Our client is a well-regarded logistics provider who pride themselves on service delivery, this is an excellent opportunity they are presenting to the market for someone with strong commercial experience within supply chain & logistics to join at a critical time to help drive financial performance for a key division.
- Provide financial leadership, governance and support as a senior finance business partner.
- Drive, influence and manage solutions to minimise financial and commercial risk on existing contracts and improve efficiency, profitability and cash flow. Provide appropriate analysis and recommendations to influence decision making process.
- Ensure that changes in commercial and financial requirements are communicated and implemented promptly.
- Build solid relationships with both external and internal customers to foster collaboration, networking & best practice.
- Support the finance business partners and operations teams to deliver efficient start ups and projects and ensure effective commercial propositions are developed and implemented.
- Manage and influence stakeholders
- Drive and influence commercial issues and discussions with the Customers around issues such as rate reviews, KPI and gain share performance, or changes in contract.
- Ensure financial and customer reporting & forecasting aids effective decision making and monitors progress.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be qualified (ACA, ICAS, ACCA, CIMA) and have relevant commercial experience within supply chain & logistics or FMCG/Retail to present a clear understanding within this key role. This is a 'roaming' leadership role so candidates must be able to travel to other sites within the division.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a base salary of £70,000 - £80,000 plus car/car allowance and bonus.