Head of Cash Management
|Job Title:||Head of Cash Management|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Topping|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2018 17:01|
Leading client in Liverpool is seeking a Head of Cash Management paying £50,000 to £70,000 plus car and bens
Your new company
Our client is a leading employer based in Liverpool and we are seeking to appoint to the high profile role of Head of Cash Management.
Your new role
The role will have a vast amount of interaction with key stakeholders and senior members of the executive team and managing a treasury and cash team you will be responsible for :
- Day to day management of all the cash reporting cycles
- Daily, weekly and monthly cash flow forecasting, reporting and variance analysis
- Forecasting and monitoring of accounts payable , accounts receivable and variance analysis
- Ensure all bank accounts are appropriately funded
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports / information packs
- Understand and articulate the overall cash position to senior stakeholders
- Identify and implement recommendations for improving cashflows
- Day to day management of the transactional banking relationships
- Dealing with FX requirements
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally hold a professional accountancy qualification and possess proven experience working in this area of finance gained in a large corporate environment. Communication is key coupled with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with senior members of staff both locally and on a national basis.
What you'll get in return
In return you will work in a dynamic organisation where careers are supported in an environment where you can actively manage and harbour change.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Cash Management
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Head of Financial Accounting
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits and career prospects
Head of Indirect Tax
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Head of Operational Finance
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Management Accountant, Central London