26 days ago
Michael Page Treasury are working with an Enterprises Group on the recruitment of a Group Treasury Accountant. This company comprises a portfolio of businesses manufacturing chemical products globally with sales of around £3bn. It is a dynamic business comprising of four business segments which are all autonomously led.
This role will report to the Group Treasurer in a newly created treasury function of Group Finance. The role covers the different internal and external financing arrangements, relationships with banks and advisors, management of cash flows and cash requirements and reporting to stakeholders.
As part of a high performing group finance team of qualified accountants, the role will also support interesting, varied and complex projects led by the Group CFO and senior management.
The key responsibilities of the Group Treasury Accountant are as follows:
- Leading the ongoing reporting & control processes in respect of the €300m securitisation financing facility within the group, working with finance leads at individual businesses, Group finance and banks.
- Manage ongoing securitisation facility audit process undertaken by banks and provision of appropriate information.
- Involvement in overall Treasury management and reporting including:
a. external working capital draw downs and repayments,
b. internal loan agreements, intra-group loans and repayments,
c. preparing and reviewing interest calculations
- Reporting short term (13 week) cash flows on a consolidated basis to Enterprises group management
a. Manage processes to consolidate individual business cash forecasts and report in accordance with Group finance and treasury requirements
b. Ensure consistency in assumptions and intra-business cash transfers
c. Clear, concise and accurate reporting of matters to be raised to the management team and other stakeholders
- Contribute to a monthly Group Treasury Report covering all aspects of financing and cash management to the Board.
- To provide project support to Group finance team on a diverse range of themes including M&A activities, financing and cash management initiatives as appropriate.
- Involvement in the ongoing accounting / reporting activities of central finance team and Company Secretarial and Compliance activities.
To be considered for the Group Treasury Accountant position you require:
Level of education & Experience in general
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA)
- 3 years of experience in professional services at such as PwC, Deloitte, KPMG or EY
- Previous treasury experience would be an advantage
- Experience in financial analysis and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to handle significant volumes of data, use of appropriate software / tools and present outcomes simply and concisely
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player and accountable
- Open and honest
- Capable of dealing with many competing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight, unpredictable deadlines
- High concern for standards, accuracy and attention to detail