£50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
14 days ago
Are you a newly qualified tax professional looking for your first step In-house?
Do you want to work in a close-knit team with a relaxed culture?
Do you want the chance to be a part of a global and recognised brand with a turnover of over £3.5 billion?
Join this small but growing tax team in an expanding global business, with 190 operations in 33 countries. The group develops and manufactures a diverse range of consumer products for a wide variety of customers including many household names. Join this growing business and you can also expect to benefit from:
- The opportunity to be a part of a vastly growing business at a pivotal time in its growth plans
- The ability to be involved in all aspects of tax work including, Country by Country Reporting, wider TP issues and post-acquisition integration projects.
- The chance to join an FTSE 250 company
- A benefits package that includes private medical cover, 25 days holiday and pension
Your role as a group tax accountant within this company would include but not be limited to:
- Taking responsibility for running the groups tax reporting year-end, half year and forecast tax models for review by the Group Tax Reporting Manager.
- Interaction with the company sites to ensure delivery of key data to Group Tax to facilitate group reporting. This will include tax packs and questionnaires throughout the reporting cycle.
- Assisting with the collection and analysis of tax risk data gathered and preparing reports for review. Where appropriate implementing steps to mitigate risk.
- Supporting the Group's tax risk management remit and ensuring the appropriate escalation of tax risk management issues.
- Preparing UK tax disclosures for Statutory Accounts and input into the UK tax computations.
In order to be successful in your role as a Group Tax Accountant you'll need:
- Accounting qualification and experience of tax reporting
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- UK corporation tax knowledge and experience
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Enthusiastic and committed with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with group tax is highly desirable
If this sounds like the role that you've been looking for please do not hesitate to get in touch with Cadiee on 0207 269 6314 to discuss your application in more detail, or email me at email@example.com