£350.00 - £400 per day
21 days ago
Group Statutory Reporting Manager: London, 9 months. £350 - 400 Umbrella Co per day.
For an international organisation based in London, we are recruiting a Group Statutory Reporting Manager for 9 months to lead on all aspects of Group financial accounting and reporting. The role will lead finance's initiatives to maintain and improve the quality, validity and integrity of financial and sub-ledgers.
- Manage all aspects of Group statutory reporting and consolidation; Liaise with regional / country offices to ensure compliance with local statutory reporting requirements
- Manage and enhance Year-end close processes to improve year-end accounting quality
- Manage the Audit including planning, data preparation and coordination with external auditors
- Ensure all financial policies and procedures are up to date with requirements
- Lead, motivate and manage staff
- Ensure Group TB and Balance Sheet accounts are analysed and validated and reconciled
- Enhance and develop balance sheet review processes
- Oversee the management of the Fixed Assets
- Ensure all financial reporting controls are in place between subsidiaries globally and UK holding company in accordance with GAAP
What will you bring to this role?
- CCAB qualified with experience in international and multi-cultural organisations
- Significant leadership at all levels including managing large teams
- Experience of developing and optimising SAP accounting and planning applications
- Shared Services experience
- Statutory reporting both local and Group
- Financial Control and Compliance
- Treasury Operations