West End, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
11 days ago
This is a challenging opportunity for a technically strong qualified Accountant to join an internationally renowned Hospitality business as a Group Reporting Manager. This individual will have ownership over reporting for the group and will be responsible for the preparation of the budget and forecast for the Head Office.
The client is a well-known, international hospitality brand which is listed on the London Stock Exchange. They have entities situated all over the world and their annual turnover is ~£1bn.
This role and the team will have ownership of the following:
- Review of consolidation entries & preparation of the UK statutory accounts.
- Main liaison with external auditors during year end submissions
- Review and consolidation of Group reporting pack during the interim & year end periods.
- Preparation of Head Office budget & forecasts.
- Production of Group cash flow statement.
- Analysis of balance sheet items and preparation of movement schedules including equity reserves.
- Liaise with tax, treasury & management reporting departments when needed.
- Other ad hoc projects.
The successful candidate will boast the following profile:
- A fully qualified Accountant with Big 4 experience.
- 2/3 years experience PQE in Group Reporting OR Senior Manager level within Audit,
- Confident in using reporting & consolidation software.
- Exposure to reporting under IFRS.
- Able to work to very tight reporting deadlines.
- Experience in Group Financial Accounting position within the hospitality sector.
- Exposure to Caseware software.
- Experience in multi-currency consolidations.
A competitive package is on offer to the successful candidate.