Group Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Group Reporting Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Ross Broad|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 10:50|
Marks Sattin are currently recruiting for a Group Reporting Manager on behalf of a Multi-Million Turnover business in Leeds city centre.
The Role As Group Reporting Manager you will lead a Group Reporting Team that is responsible for the delivery of essential business information, financial data and accounting policies to both internal and external stakeholders.
You will take responsibility for consolidated Group Reporting leading to the production of business information and financial data for publications to the external investor community, the board and senior executives.
You and the team will cover all group technical compliance in line with IFRS and maintain the group accounting manual.
It is the Group Reporting Managers role to advise senior management on the appropriate accounting treatments for complex transactions and multinational consolidations under IFRS.
Day to day duties will consist of:
- Consolidated weekly, monthly , quarterly and annual business information and financial data to tight deadlines
- Ensure data integrity within operating unit data submissions including identifying and investigating variances submitted to the head office
- Support divisional finance team to ensure consistency of policies and reporting requirements
- Prepare the financial sections of external publications led by the Group Annual report and statutory accounts for head office companies
- Develop accounting policies in line with evolving the business requirements of the Group
- Continuous review of business processes within the Group reporting team
- Resourcing, development and cost control of the Group reporting team
- Being the point of contact throughout the Group for technical accounting and reporting queries and reviewing new developments in IFRS and related regulatory frameworks
- Ad-hoc support to Group Finance and Head Office projects including financial modelling
Your Profile You will be:
- ACA/ACCA qualified graduate accountant with 5 years PQE either from a recognised firm or with relevant industry experience
- Experienced with consolidation accounting and applying IFRS for an international organisation either directly or through audit experience
- Experienced with leading and developing a top performing team
- Proactive and commercially focused
- Have an ability to generate solutions to technical accounting problems
- Strong cultural awareness to work across a Global organisation
- Achievement focused
The Business is a well established organisation that offers excellent opportunities for future career progression and has a strong history of employing excellent and career minded individuals for its team.
Salary & Benefits Role of Group Reporting Manager in Leeds City centre is paying £50k - £55k + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Reporting Manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
City of London, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
Group Financial Accountant
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Group Accountant
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Group Financial Controller
£80000.00 - £85000 per annum + bonus and benefits