Up to £50,000
28 days ago
Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with the Pertemps Network Group to recruit a Group Reporting Accountant based in Pertemp's head office in Meriden. Pertemps Network Group is one of the UK largest recruitment groups with a turnover in excess of £800 million. The group is made up of some of the leading brands within the industry covering the majority of sectors and has been recognised as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work for eleven consecutive years. Based at the firms head office in Meriden is a "Best in Class" award winning support function including Finance, HR, Marketing, IT, Payroll, Fleet and Property.
This role will report directly into the Group Finance Director gaining exposure and valuable experience within this market leader.
As Group Reporting Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of annual consolidated financial statements.
- Liaising and working alongside Finance Directors on finance, accounting and tax matters.
- Preparing reports for management as required
- Assist the Group Finance Director with the preparation of the Group Annual report, consolidated and individual Financial Statements under Full IFRS.
- Manage and have oversight of the month end balance sheet reconciliations for all entities managed; ensure all accounts are fully reconciled each month.
- Provide a full and finished product to the Group Finance Director in respect of the monthly financial activities undertaken by Group.
- Support senior management with additional analysis to help identify efficiencies and improved ways of working to drive growth.
- Other projects in line with the growth of the business
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified ACA
- Strong experience of IFRS reporting
- Experience in consolidation is essential
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of communicating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in an large multi-company business
On offer is the opportunity to join one of the UK's most progressive and diverse recruitment businesses. Pertemps Network Group consider this role as an opportunity to bring in an ambitious individual who they can develop in a high profile position into a senior role. The nature and structure of the organisation offers a genuine opportunity to develop technical, commercial and key stakeholder skills. Being named by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For eleven consecutive years, the only recruitment company in the country to achieve this - so they must be doing something right!
All third party CVs will be forwarded to our retained consultant, Jamie Rodden, at Sheridan Maine