£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
"management account" "financial services"
Your new company
Public Sector not for profit
Your new role
Group Management Accountant
£30,000 to £33,000
What you'll need to succeed
Our client is seeking a qualified or part qualified Management Accountant with team management experience, the role will be monitoring and managing the capital and revenue budgets for two business areas. ; assisting in the year end close down process and completion of the returns.
- The ideal candidate will ideally have financial services or public sector background
- Qualified or actively studying
- Experience managing a small to medium size team effectively
- Budget setting/monitoring experience - both in co-ordination and preparation
- Final accounts experience
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills oral and written
- Day to day financial advice to business units
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.