City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
7 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
I am working with one of the world's leading media companies who deliver information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise. This is a progressive, forward thinking business offering great internal development opportunities and this presents a great chance to join the business at a time of growth and expansion.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of FP&A this role is responsible for a broad range of FP&A responsibilities including:
- Group KPI management and monitor of performance risks, opportunities and trends across the business.
- Production and co-ordination of monthly and half yearly reporting packs and analysis
- Provision financial analysis to inform business strategy at group and divisional level
- Implementation and maintenance of reporting processes for divisional pillars
- Business partnering with division regarding inputs for group business planning, including business plan, budget and forecast.
- Inform and challenge senior stakeholders on performance related metrics, backed up with informative and insightful MI
- Staff management and development of one financial analyst.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with 5+ years post qualified experience in a large, complex multinational business - FTSE100 highly desirable. You will need a strong financial planning and analysis background with proven report writing, modelling and planning experience. You will need to be a confident, capable self-starter with the drive and determination to develop and progress internally.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package with the chance to join a FTSE100 business. This role offers genuine long term development with potential succession planning with the Head of FP&A. It is a great business that will challenge and develop you in equal measure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.