West London, London
15 days ago
Brilliant career progression opportunities
Great first move from practice
My client is a global leader in the Retail industry with overseas headquarters. They have a diverse portfolio and this role sits in their West London European Head Office
Group FP&A Analyst - multinational Retail firm
Key responsibilities of the Group FP&A Analyst role are:
- Provide analysis on budgeting and forecasting
- Drive business performance
- Extract and interpret financial data to determine past performance
- Develop financial reporting for budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Work closely with the FP&A Manager
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant looking for a first move from practice with the ability to communicate effectively to build business relations internally and externally.
The Group FP&A Analyst position comes with a competitive salary circa £50-55,000 plus benefits.