Group Financial Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Group Financial Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Park|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 10:48|
An excellent opportunity for a proven team leader with listed company experience to join a well performing FTSE 250 and have a number of projects to lead alongside developing a team.
My client is a FTSE 250 manufacturing/engineering firm based in London. They have posted excellent half-year results and have further plans for growth next year both through product offering and market penetration. Their group finance team is made up of high calibre individuals, but there is an opening for a Group Financial Reporting Manager to help support projects and development of the team.
In this Group Financial Reporting Manager position you will be responsible for leading the team based in London, owning the external reporting, and developing the processes and improving system performance. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of statutory accounting processes under IFRS;
- Development of accounting policies and procedures, as well as taking responsibility for changes to updated standards;
- Management of three qualified team members and take a proactive role in their development;
- Taking responsibility to liaise with the wider team on controls, tax, and treasury as appropriate;
- Involvement in wider finance projects such as process design, tax/treasury projects, acquisition/disposal accounting etc.
As a strong applicant for this Group Financial Reporting Manager role you will:
- Be an ACA qualified accountant with Big 4 Audit firm training;
- Demonstrate excellent technical knowledge, specifically reporting under IFRS in a listed environment;
- Show leadership ability through managing and developing staff;
- Be comfortable managing a varied workload across a range of projects;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with senior management and build relationships with key stakeholders.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £80,000-£90,000 depending on experience + a strong benefits package including bonus, pension, PMI, life cover, cycle-to-work scheme, etc.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Reporting Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Group Reporting Accountant
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Group Reporting Accountant - USGAAP
Crawley, West Sussex
£45000 - £55000 per annum + exceptional PLC benefits
Group Financial Accountant
Neath Port Talbot
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits and career prospects
Group Financial Controller
Highly Competitive plus benefits