Up to £100000 per annum
9 days ago
Marks Sattin UK are working exclusively in partnership with a well-known business in the East Midlands who are looking for an assured, well-rounded and creative Group Financial Controller to be a key part of the continuing growth of the business.
This is a new role and the successful candidate will continue to develop this newly created role in order to take control of the internal financial process across the group and strongly impact the company's commercial objectives and future plans. Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, you will be the No2 within finance internationally, so you will be responsible for managing the whole of the finances and reporting, challenging financial performance through detailed analysis and actions. This person will also play a key part in managing the finance team and mentoring them to drive a high performance and proactive culture. The role will ensure that the finance team delivers best in class finance service, whilst supporting, challenging and driving business units through management accounting and business intelligence.
- Business Partnering to the MD/CFO/Operational heads and to be a key influencer across the business in terms of financial direction.
- Reporting/Consolidation across the group.
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Creating a high value Business Performance reporting to analyse variance whilst driving continuous process improvements.
- Lead on various initiatives such as reducing working capital etc.
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with good post-qualified experience gained in a larger business.
- Already have experience at Financial Controller level.
- Track record of controlling and implementing internal financial processes.
- Extremely strong IT abilities
- Strong personality in order to be able to challenge other managers and directors of the company and group, and work effectively as part of a small and larger finance function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 'hands on' Financial Controller to assume a No2 Finance position within a growing highly regarded business with genuine prospects for career development and prospects for Directorship in the future.
On offer is a salary of up to £100,000 with excellent benefits and career prospects. If you are interested, please do apply or get in touch ASAP!