£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
15 days ago
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant to gain exposure and experience across the finance function, working alongside high calibre and entrepreneurial management
Fast-track your career!
This growing start-up has recognised a niche within a global market, and with significant investment is growing exponentially, looking to be a leader in an uncharted industry.
Please note, this is a dynamic environment and role. You will get a broad exposure where no day will be the same.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and MI
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Maintaining financial systems and policies
- Business partnering across all areas of the business at every level
- Ad hoc financial analysis and project work
- Dotted line management of Finance Graduates
You will be newly qualified ACA or ACCA
Foundation in audit is desired
Experience preparing management accounts
Dynamic personality, ability to communicate to anyone
Unrivalled career progression and learning
Mentorship by experienced and high calibre finance leadership
Good salary + bonus
Be part of an exciting and developing start up