£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car allowance + bonus
6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Accountant, Nottingham, £40-45k + car allowance
Hays Senior Finance are working with a leading Construction/Engineering business who have their Head Office in central Nottingham. With a turnover approaching £50 million and over 300 employees they have positioned themselves incredibly well to continue expansion throughout Europe.
Following a period of growth and a finance restructure they are looking to appoint a Group Financial Accountant. The position will see you report to the Finance Director but work very closely with the Group CFO and you will be responsible for the management of a small Financial Accounting team.
The position would ideally suit someone ACA/ACCA qualified looking to make their first move into Industry or someone in a Financial Accounting role looking to take a step up.
- Month end result, including ensuring purchase and sales invoices are up to date, reviewing costs against forecast and budget, review of balance sheet.
- Monthly consolidation and group reporting under FRS102
- Review overhead costs with budget holders and assist in forecasting
- Coordinate the year-end audit
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Financial support to operational teams
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a forward thinking business in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.